Stand Up Paddle Boarding Development Programme
Suitable for all levels and abilities
Is there a better way to get active and enjoy the outdoors than with stand up paddle boarding? No wonder it’s the world’s fastest growing water sport in the world! Our Stand Up Paddle Boarding Development Programme comprises of a four weeks of fun and inclusive activities, where you will learn the necessary skills to become competent on the water or be lead as part of a group.
As well as being great fun, stand up paddle boarding is the perfect way to work out your core, improve your fitness and enjoy the summer air on our flat water lake.
- Coached sessions
- All equipment
- Lee Valley White Water Centre membership
What’s not included?
- Personal third party liability insurance
- Food and beverages
How to book
- Call 03000 030 616 to book with our reception
- Book online using the link below for the desired course
Introduction to Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Come and discover why stand up paddle boarding is the fastest growing sport in the world. Gain the techniques skill and confidence to start you on the way in your new adventure hobby.
- Limited or no previous paddlesports experience
- Aged 16+
- A reasonable level of general fitness (will allow for greater progression and enjoyment)
- Confident being in water (there is no requirement to be able to swim, although it is recommended)
Sessions dates and times
Four, one hour sessions
12 April - 10 May
(Please note, there is no course on 19 April)
24 May - 21 June
(Please note, there is no course on 14 June)
|28 June - 19 July||17:30||£75|
|26 July - 16 August||17:30||£75|
|23 August - 13 September||17:30||£75|
20 September - 18 October
(Please note, there is no course on 4 October)