This is a one day flat water safety and rescue training course at Lee Valley White Water Centre. You’ll learn the skills needed to ensure the safety of yourself and others when paddling in a sheltered water environment. During the course you’ll also be taught the rescue skills needed to deal with common emergencies and how to help yourself and others in difficulty.
Before booking please read the full course syllabus including the prerequisites of the course.
- Professional coaching on and off the water from accomplished and qualified coaches
- All equipment but you’re welcome to bring your own
- Lee Valley White Water Centre membership
What's not included?
- Personal third party liability insurance
- Food and drink
- British Canoeing Certification (available on the day)
- 4 May
- 1 June
- 29 June
- 27 July
- 24 August
- 21 September
- 12 October
This is a one day course running 09:00 - 17:00*.
To discuss dates and availability or if you're looking to make a group booking for a specific date please contact us on 03000 030 616 to discuss alternative options.
*Times may vary
Please visit the British Canoeing website for Course Notes and the Syllabus