BC Foundation Safety and Rescue Training Course
This one day white water safety and rescue training course at Lee Valley White Water Centre is designed for all paddlers paddling in a moderate to advanced white water environment in either kayak or canoe. You’ll learn the skills needed to ensure the safety of yourself and others when paddling in a sheltered water environment. During the course you’ll also be taught the rescue skills needed to deal with common emergencies and how to help yourself and others in difficulty.
You’ll need to be aged 14 or over to take this course.
Before booking please read the full course syllabus including the prerequisites of the course.
- Professional coaching on and off the water from accomplished and qualified coaches
- All equipment but you’re welcome to bring your own
- Lee Valley White Water Centre membership
- Hot drinks upon arrival and soup or sandwiches at lunch
What's not included?
- Personal third party liability insurance
- British Canoeing Certification (Avaliable on the day)
- Saturday 10 June 2017 - Fully Booked
- Saturday 15 July 2017
- Saturday 23 September 2017
- Saturday 14 October 2017
- Saturday 4 November 2017
This is a one day course running 09:00 - 17:00*.
To discuss dates and availability or if you're looking to make a group booking for a specific date please contact us on 03000 030 616 to discuss alternative options.
*Times may vary