This is a one day flat water safety and rescue training course at Lee Valley White Water Centre. You’ll learn the skills needed to ensure the safety of yourself and others when paddling in a sheltered water environment. During the course you’ll also be taught the rescue skills needed to deal with common emergencies and how to help yourself and others in difficulty.
You’ll need to be aged 14 or over to take this course.
Before booking please read the full course syllabus including the prerequisites of the course.
- Professional coaching on and off the water from accomplished and qualified coaches
- All equipment but you’re welcome to bring your own
- Lee Valley White Water Centre membership
- Hot drinks upon arrival and soup or sandwiches at lunch
What's not included?
- Personal third party liability insurance
- British Canoeing Certification (Avaliable on the day)
- 17 March 2018
- 21 April 2018
- 05 May 2018
- 30 June 2018
- 28 July 2018
- 1 September 2018
- 29 September 2018
- 13 October 2018
This is a one day course running 09:00 - 17:00*.
To discuss dates and availability or if you're looking to make a group booking for a specific date please contact us on 03000 030 616 to discuss alternative options.
*Times may vary