Après white water
We’re not just wild about water. There’s plenty for you to enjoy at Lee Valley White Water Centre whilst keeping your feet firmly on dry land. Drink and dine in The Terrace Bar & Café or go for the grill and grab a bite to eat from our BBQ. Join us for one of the many events and competitions we host throughout the year.
- Every Friday evening from 20:00 until late
- Free entry
- Selection of cocktails from £5
- Legomen - 5 May
- Indigo Star - 12 May
- Bad Girls Groove - 19 May
- 1967 - 26 May
£5 per person
All of our National Go Canoeing Week activities will take place during our usual Go Canoeing and Go SUP sessions and cost £5pp per hour long session. To take part in any of these activities pre-booking is advised.
- Sessions include kayak or sup board, paddle and buoyancy aid. Wetsuits and towels are available to hire for an additional £5
- All participants must be aged 8+
- Children aged between 8 – 12 years must be under direct parent/guardian supervision on the water with 1 parent/guardian to every 4 children (max)
- Children aged 13 – 16 years must have a parent/guardian that remains on site at Lee Valley White Water Centre for the duration of the session, with 1 parent/guardian to every 4 children (max)
- Participants aged between 8 – 18 years must have our Parental Consent Form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being able to participate in a water based activity at the centre
- We recommend booking two hour long sessions if you wish to take part in the three mile challenge
Good to know:
- From 12:00 til late
- Free entry
- Live music from 15:00 til late
- I.D. will be required for all alcohol purchases
- Please remember alcohol should be enjoyed responsibly
More details coming soon.
Summer Splash activities
Activities taking place between 11:00 – 16:00 include:
- Live music at The Terrace Bar & Café
- Inflatable obstacle courses
- Disc Golf
- Kids Circus
- A visit from our furry friends at Lee Valley Park Farms
- Face painting
- Go canoeing & Go SUP sessions on our lake
- White water activities* – pre-book here to guarantee your white water adventure!
- Beer Festival – Over 18s can try a selection of real ales and crafts beers
Plus lots, lots more…!
Booking for special activities are coming soon, sign up to our newsletter or check back later!