Après white water
We’re not just wild about water. There’s plenty for you to enjoy at Lee Valley White Water Centre whilst keeping your feet firmly on dry land. Drink and dine in The Terrace Bar & Café or go for the grill and grab a bite to eat from our BBQ. Join us for one of the many events and competitions we host throughout the year.
£6 per person
All of our National Go Canoeing Week activities will take place during our usual Go Canoeing and Go SUP sessions and cost £6pp per hour long session. To take part in any of these activities pre-booking is advised.
- Sessions include kayak or sup board, paddle and buoyancy aid. Wetsuits and towels are available to hire for an additional £5
- All participants must be aged 8+
- Children aged between 8 – 12 years must be under direct parent/guardian supervision on the water with 1 parent/guardian to every 4 children (max)
- Children aged 13 – 16 years must have a parent/guardian that remains on site at Lee Valley White Water Centre for the duration of the session, with 1 parent/guardian to every 4 children (max)
- Participants aged between 8 – 18 years must have our Parental Consent Form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being able to participate in a water based activity at the centre
- We recommend booking two hour long sessions if you wish to take part in the distance challenge
- Friday evening from 20:00 until late
- Free entry
- Selection of cocktails from £5
- 1 June - Bad Girls Groove
- 8 June - Out to Lunch
- 15 June - Bad Girls Groove
- 22 June - Big in Brazil
- 29 June - Free Electric Band
- 6 July - Bad Girls Groove
- 13 July - Airplay
- 20 July - Elevators
- 27 July - Revolver UK
- 3 August - Bad Girls Groove
- 10 August - Out to Lunch
- 17 August - Bad Girls Groove
- 24 August - Gregory Gang
- 31 August - Bad Girls Groove
- 7 September - The Curfew
- The Pavilion in the Park is located at between the Olympic and Legacy courses.
- This is the home to our small beach area and new natural play zone, which are all free to use.
- We ask that all visitors to the beach and play zones adhere to our Rules and Regulations
- Beach games including buckets and spades can be purchased from the Finish Line Café (subject to opening times)
From £12 per person
Time to challenge yourself in 2018 with our Aquathlon series this summer!
We have 2 races for you to choose from:
Race 1: 250m swim followed by a 3km run
Race 2: 500m swim followed by a 5.5km run
- Wetsuits can be hired from the centre for an additional £5
- All participants must be aged 18 or over
- 1 May - Results
- 5 June
- 3 July
- 7 August
- 4 September
Results for each Aquathlon will be posted below on the following Wednesday morning.
Taken part in one of our previous Aquathlon series? View past results