Après white water
We’re not just wild about water. There’s plenty for you to enjoy at Lee Valley White Water Centre whilst keeping your feet firmly on dry land. Drink and dine in The Terrace Bar & Café or go for the grill and grab a bite to eat from our BBQ. Join us for one of the many events and competitions we host throughout the year.
- Every Friday evening from 20:00 until late
- Free entry
- Selection of cocktails from £5
- Free Electric Band - 9 June
- Bad Girls Groove - 16 June
- Legomen - 23 June
- Revolver - 30 June
Good to know:
- From 12:00 until late
- Free entry
- Live music from 15:00 until 21:30
- I.D. will be required for all alcohol purchases
- Beach Soccer match to enjoy your pint with. Kick off 16:00
- Please remember alcohol should be enjoyed responsibly
Summer Splash activities
Before your visit, please complete your Activity & Parental Consent Form. Please note, if you are participating in a water activity, you will have to fill our water Parental Consent Form. Please bring all these forms with you on the day.
Activities taking place between 11:00 – 16:00 include:
- Live music at The Terrace Bar & Café
- Free inflatable admission
- Disc Golf*
- Kids Circus, meetings with some furry friends and face painting**
- Lee Valley Park Farms
- Go Canoeing - Fully Booked
- Go SUP sessions on our lake - Fully Booked
- Free FootGolf
- White water activities – pre-book here to guarantee your white water adventure!
- Water Wipeout – pre-book here to guarantee your wipeout! Please note this session is half an hour.
- Diving - pre-book you diving session here.
- Beach Soccer match to enjoy. Kick off 12:00
Plus lots, lots more…!
Booking for special activities is available now, sign up to our newsletter to stay in touch with all the information!
* Disc Golf is free to participate in, but there is a deposit for the disc, which will be reimbursed to you on return of the disc.
**There will be a small fee for entry to the Circus Tent, where there'll be face painting, circus activities, animals and more.
From £12 per person
We have 2 races for you to choose from:
Race 1: 250m swim followed by a 3km run
Race 2: 500m swim followed by a 5.5km run
- Wetsuits can be hired from the centre for an additional £5
- All participants must be aged 18 or over
Sign up using the link below
4 July - https://www.entrycentral.com/LVWWC3
1 August - https://www.entrycentral.com/LVWWC4
5 September - https://www.entrycentral.com/LVWWC5
Results for each Aquathlon will be posted below on the following Wednesday morning.
2 May - Results
6 June - Results
Taken part in one of our previous Aquathlon series? View past results