Après white water
We’re not just wild about water. There’s plenty for you to enjoy at Lee Valley White Water Centre whilst keeping your feet firmly on dry land. Drink and dine in The Terrace Bar & Café or go for the grill and grab a bite to eat from our BBQ. Join us for one of the many events and competitions we host throughout the year.
- Friday evening from 20:00 until late
- Free entry
- 21 September - Melvenia
From £6 per person
Free Trick or Treat Treasure Hunt and other fang-tastic activities all week
After Dark Sessons
Take the cover of night fall with our Late Thrills & Chills Rafting at 17:00 on Saturday 27 October
Horror Hot Dogs
Sink you fangs into Horror Hot Dog on Friday 26 October at 14:30 - Book here
Feel the chase of the white water during Terrifying Tubing on Wednesday 24 October at 12:30 - Book here
Call on the spirits on Haunting Hydrospeeding running on Friday 26 October at 12:30 - Book here
Ghoulish Go Canoeing
Get ready to board the ghost ship with Ghoulish Go Canoeing for the younger one this half term
- Wednesday 24 October at 13:00, 14:30 and 16:00
- Thursday 25 October at 13:00, 14:30 and 16:00
- Friday 26 October at 13:00, 14:30 and 16:00
From £5 per person
This Christmas, we're welcoming back our Ice Rink with an added extra. This year, we will be channeling the Winter Olympic on our lane with Curling sessions. So make sure you have to shiniest stone at the ready!
Get your ice legs with our Ice Skating session. Whether you're more Bambi or Torvill and Dean, we're sure you'll have a great time on the ice with us.
Time to start writing your wish list as you can book to see Santa in his grotto.
Come and soak up the atmosphere of our funfair as you relive your childhood memories of Christmas with a spin on the tea cup or a journey through the fun house.
- Running every weekend from Saturday 1 December 2018 until 6 January 2019
- Get your skates for our Ice Skating sessions. Book here
- Shine up your stone for our Curling sessions Book here
- Feel the warmth of the fairground lights with a range of rides. Find out what ride we have here
From Saturday 1 December 2018 until 6 January 2019
|Day||Ice Rink opening times||Fun Fair opening times||Santa's Grotto opening times|
|Monday||10:00 - 20:00||Closed||Closed|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 20:00||Closed||Closed|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 20:00||Closed||Closed|
|Thursday||10:00 - 20:00||Closed||Closed|
|Friday||17:00 - 20:00||17:00 - 20:00||Closed|
|Saturday||11:00 - 20:00||11:00 - 20:00||10:30 - 18:00|
|Sunday||11:00 - 20:00||11:00 - 20:00||10:30 - 18:00|
24 & 31 December
1, 2 & 3 January 2019
|11:00 - 17:00||
11:00 - 17:00
(Excluding 1 January 2019)
10:30 - 16:00
(24 December only)
27 & 28 December
|11:00 - 20:00||11:00 - 20:00||Closed|
Christmas Day & Boxing Day
Spread Yuletide joy over the holiday season with presents made and sold locally at our Christmas Market. From food to clothes to decorations, there will be something for everyone.
- Open 15 & 16 December 2018
- Find out more about whats at our Christmas Event here
Would you like a stall on our market? Find out more here
|Day||Christmas Market opening times|
|Saturday 15 December||10:30 - 18:00|
|Sunday 16 December||10:30 - 18:00|
- The Pavilion in the Park is located at between the Olympic and Legacy courses.
- This is the home to our small beach area and new natural play zone, which are all free to use.
- We ask that all visitors to the beach and play zones adhere to our Rules and Regulations
- Beach games including buckets and spades can be purchased from the Finish Line Café (subject to opening times)
From £12 per person
Time to challenge yourself in 2018 with our Aquathlon series this summer!
We have 2 races for you to choose from:
Race 1: 250m swim followed by a 3km run
Race 2: 500m swim followed by a 5.5km run
- Wetsuits can be hired from the centre for an additional £5
- All participants must be aged 18 or over
Results for each Aquathlon will be posted below on the following Wednesday morning.
Taken part in one of our previous Aquathlon series? View past results