Après white water
We’re not just wild about water. There’s plenty for you to enjoy at Lee Valley White Water Centre whilst keeping your feet firmly on dry land. Drink and dine in The Terrace Bar & Café or go for the grill and grab a bite to eat from our BBQ. Join us for one of the many events and competitions we host throughout the year.
- Friday evening from 20:00 until late
- Free entry
- 19 April - Bad Girls Groove
- 26 April - Revolver UK
- 3 May - AirPlay
- 10 May - Out to Lunch
- 17 May - Bad Girls Groove
- 24 May - Revolver UK
- 31 May - Blue Hearts
- 7 June - Bad Girls Groove
- 21 June - Revolver UK
- 28 June - Melvenia
- 5 July - Oydessy Blues and Soul Band
- 12 July - Revolver UK
- 19 July - Bad Girls Groove
- 26 July - Freeway
- 2 August - Airplay
- 9 August - Bad Girls Groove
- 16 August - Revolver UK
- 23 August - Free Electric Band
- 30 August - 1967
- 6 September - Oydessy Blues and Soul Band
- 13 September - Bad Girls Groove
- The Pavilion in the Park is located at between the Olympic and Legacy courses.
- This is the home to our small beach area and new natural play zone, which are all free to use.
- We ask that all visitors to the beach and play zones adhere to our Rules and Regulations
- Beach games including buckets and spades can be purchased from the Finish Line Café (subject to opening times)
From £12 per person
Time to challenge yourself in 2018 with our Aquathlon series this summer!
We have 2 races for you to choose from:
Race 1: 250m swim followed by a 3km run
Race 2: 500m swim followed by a 5.5km run
- Wetsuits can be hired from the centre for an additional £5
- All participants must be aged 18 or over
Results for each Aquathlon will be posted below on the following Wednesday morning.
Taken part in one of our previous Aquathlon series? View past results