Plunge into your birthday celebrations on the rapids at Lee Valley White Water Centre - it's a party waiting to happen!
From £57 per person
You’ll be kitted out by our team with wetsuits, wet boots, helmets and buoyancy aids. Once you’ve got your kit on you’ll be introduced to your raft guide who will help you navigate the drops and eddies of the rapids.
First things first, they’ll talk you through the basic skills and safety elements of rafting. You’ll then paddle across our lake and complete our Activity Assessment.
After you've conquered the rapids one of our team will show you to your reserved area in The Terrace Bar & Café where it's time to carry on the celebrations with a bite to eat and drink.
- White Water Raft Charter (for minimum of 5 to 9 people)
- A reserved area at The Terrace Bar & Café for your group
- A meal for everyone afterwards (vegetarian option available)*
- Three pitchers of beer or three bottles of Prosecco
- Super Saver £520 | Standard £570 | Peak £655
- Super Saver: 17:00 on Saturday in May to September, 10:00 on Saturday and all day Sunday March - November
- Peak: Saturdays 11:00 - 15:00 from May to September
Age and weight restrictions
- All participants must be aged 14+ and weigh under 18 stone
- Participants aged under 18 years must have our Parental Consent Form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being able to participate in a water based activity at the centre
Tried to find a way to celebrate my 60th birthday with family and friends and my partner came up with the idea of white water rafting at Lee Valley White Water centre and what a find. Cannot recommend the experience enough first class fun!