Splash away those lockdown blues on the thrill of the rapids
Time to splash back!
You’ll find gallons of fun at Lee Valley White Water Centre, from white water rafting on the Olympic course to family paddling on our lake. Choose from a range of activities or sit back and watch the action at The Terrace Bar & Café; you’re guaranteed an unforgettable day out at this London 2012 venue.
Before you visit...
Important information before visiting the venue
- Our gates will open 11:30 – 17:00, Wednesday to Sunday. If driving to site, please ensure you have left our car park before we close.
- Access to site is through our front entrance only
- The number of non-activity visitors maybe limited at the gate to ensure social distancing can be followed on site. There’s no guarantee you’ll be able to enter the site unless you have an activity booked.
- We’re open for pre-booked activities only. No bookings can be made at reception
- Face coverings must be worn when entering our buildings
- We are accepting card payments only, no cash will be accepted
- Access to our Terrace Bar and Café is via the outside of the building only, no route through reception
- The seating area on our Terrace has been set out to meet social distancing guidelines, please do not move furniture from its designated area
- The sandpit and children’s play area are currently closed and inaccessible