Terms and conditions for corporate offers
Terms and Conditions
A 10% discount on a corporate group’s next visit to us during 2016. Recommend another corporate group and make sure they mention your company name and contact name on the booking form and receive up to a 2% discount on your 2017 event (up to a maximum of 10% (ie: five referrals) discount on your 2017 event).
- By making use of the offer, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To be eligible to take up on the offer the (corporate) group must have confirmed their booking by signing a Booking Confirmation with the Corporate team. This (corporate) group is now referred to as the: “returning group”.
- To get a 10% on a second visit in 2016 the event needs to be paid and held in 2016.
- A booking discount for a booking in 2017 by recommending another corporate group can only be given when another company has mentioned the returning group and the contact name in the “how did you hear about us” box on the booking form.
- The returning group will receive a discount of 2% (up to a maximum discount of 10% in 2017) per recommended other corporate group (as described above).
- The discount on another booking earned by recommending our venue to other corporate groups needs to be used in 2017 and taken against an event held in 2017.
- Only one contact name (head booker) for the corporate group can make use of this offer. This is the person who receives the corporate email in which the offer is made. Vibrant Partnerships reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any terms of this competition.
- The offer is as stated above only. The above offer cannot be exchanged for cash, sold, transferred or assigned to current or previous bookings.
- The above offer is non exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or any other offer. However Vibrant Partnerships reserves the right to alter the above offer at any time where the stated offer becomes unavailable.
- Vibrant Partnerships accepts no responsibility for any costs, damages, losses, liabilities, injuries or disappointment incurred or suffered by any entrant as a result of entering into or using the offer or accepting the discount. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Vibrant Partnerships for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Vibrant Partnerships reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this offer with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Vibrant Partnerships shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, terrorist attack, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.