Coronavirus COVID 19 update
Our groups and parties packages are currently suspended. We hope to reopen these sessions soon.
Hen and Stag parties
The ultimate hen or stag party at Lee Valley White Water Centre – whether it’s an action packed hen do or an activity for the boys our white water package won’t disappoint!
From £57 per person
You’ll be kitted out by our team with wetsuits, wet boots, helmets and buoyancy aids. Once you’ve got your kit on you’ll be introduced to your raft guide who will help you navigate the drops and eddies of the rapids.
First things first, they’ll talk you through the basic skills and safety elements of rafting. You’ll then paddle across our lake and complete our Activity Assessment.
After you've conquered the rapids one of our team will show you to your reserved area in The Terrace Bar & Café where it's time to carry on the celebrations with a bite to eat and to raise a glass to the bride or groom to be!
- White Water Raft Charter (for minimum of 5 to 9 people)
- A crazy costume for the stag/hen
- A reserved area at The Terrace Bar & Café for your group
- A meal for everyone afterwards (vegetarian option available)*
- Three pitchers of beer or three bottles of Prosecco
- Super Saver £520 | Standard £570 | Peak £655
- Super Saver: 17:00 on Saturday in May to September, 10:00 on Saturday and all day Sunday March - November
- Peak: Saturdays 11:00 - 15:00 from May to September
*Meals are provided for the rafters only. For any additional meals, the catering team will get in touch by email a week prior to the event to confirm
Age and weight restrictions
- All participants must be aged 14+ and weigh under 18 stone
- Participants aged under 18 years must have our Parental Consent Form signed by their legal parent/guardian before being able to participate in a water based activity at the centre
*Over 18s only - for those under 18 a selection of soft drinks are available
9 of us went to the centre on Saturday for a friends hen do and we've had a brilliant time. Our guide Gen was amazing and a good laugh too :) we enjoyed our £50 voucher on the sunny deck afterwards. Over all a great day out, would defo do it again.