Details by road, rail or bus
You’ll find everything you need here to plan your visit to Lee Valley White Water Centre. You don’t have to be taking part in an activity to soak up the action – everyone is welcome at our family friendly venue whether it’s to watch or to enjoy a drink or something to eat in The Terrace Bar & Café.
Before you visit...
Important information before visiting the venue
- This Hertfordshire venue remains in a Tier 1 area, is COVID secure and all activities can continue as normal. We can’t accept visits from people travelling from Tier 3 areas.
- Our gates will open at 10:00 - 19:30, Wednesday to Sunday. If driving to site, please ensure you have left our car park before we close.
- If you have booked an activity with us, your booked time is the check-in at our reception. Please do not arrive at reception before this; additional time has been allocated within this check-in to allow for potential queues at our reception and changing rooms.
- The number of non-activity visitors maybe limited at the gate to ensure social distancing can be followed on site. There’s no guarantee you’ll be able to enter the site unless you have an activity booked.
- We’re open for pre-booked activities only. No bookings can be made at reception
- Face coverings must be worn when entering our buildings
- We are accepting card payments only, no cash will be accepted
- Access to our Terrace Bar and Café is via the outside of the building only, no route through reception
- The seating area on our Terrace has been set out to meet social distancing guidelines, please do not move furniture from its designated area
- The sandpit and children’s play area are currently closed and inaccessible
Please note, we are currently unable to answer calls at the moment, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.
|Day||Gate opening times||The Terrace opening times|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 20:00
||11:30 - 17:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 20:00||10:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 20:00||10:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 19:30||10:00 - 18:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 19:30||10:00 - 18:00|
At peak periods our car park is very busy so we advise where possible if you are taking part in a group activity to car share where possible. Alternatively we’re just a 10 minute walk away from Waltham Cross Station.
Talk to us...
Call: 03000 030 616
Please note, we are currently unable to answer calls at the moment, please send us an email and we will respond as soon as possible.
Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number. This applies to apply to calls from any type of line, including mobile.
NHS Test and Trace
Please check in using the NHS Test and Trace app when you visit. Find out more here.
No smartphone? No problem. Our staff are on hand to help.
Find us at...
Lee Valley White Water Centre
Exit M25 J26 | Nearest station Waltham Cross or Cheshunt | Just 40 minutes from London by train
Have your say...